The crimp Tool and rj45 connectors make terminating your network cables a breeze. Without a doubt feed your separated twine pairs via the connector and the guides will keep the entirety in position. Then with a simple squeeze the trick will crimp to your cat.5 or cat.6 connector and trim off all extra cord..
- Affords a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra-stable platform for constant, repeatable terminations.
- Works with connectors to without difficulty type and guarantee right wiring configurations.
- Decrease distance among twine twists and contacts.
- Integrated cutter and stripper for flat and spherical cable.
- Crimp and trim in a single cycle!
- Works with solid or stranded wire, cat5/5e/6 connectors.
RJ45/RJ11 Crimping Tool Functions:
- Cut the wire by the blade near the handles.
- Shell the wire by the middle blade.
- Press the connector by the crimper.